KH6JRM's Amateur Radio Blog

Veterans Day on Hawaii Island has been quiet.
The day provided a welcom respite from the
usual "crisis by the minute" routine found in
the radio station news room.  I even had a
few listeners thank me for my past military
service--that was a surprise, considering the
reception I received when I returned from active
duty in the early 70's.  Those were the days.
As soon as I wrap up the day's news coverage,
I'll head for the home station and some time
"pounding the brass" until my daily jog with the
XYL, dinner, and a slow retreat under the
covers.  I trust your day was a good one.
'Til next time, 73 es Aloha from Hawaii Island.
KH6JRM.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Building a ZS6BKW antenna from scratch. Post #1559.

Antenna for Condo Backyard-Stealth. Post #1542.

G5RV Multi Band HF Dipole Antenna. Post #1555.